ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
For individuals and organisations seeking an understanding of ISO 45001:2018 and it’s requirements including Annex SL and the High Level Structure (HLS).
ISO 45001:2018 Introduction Course Information
Duration: 1 day
Module 1: Introduction
- Principles of an OH&S MS and ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 and the related family standards
- Understanding Terms and Definitions key to the OH&S MS and ISO 45001:2018
Module 2: Systematic Approach
- Understanding Annex SL & the High Level Structure (HLS)
- Understanding the scope of an OH&S MS and it’s importance
- Requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and clauses 4 to 10
- Clauses 4 to 10 exercises & workshops for understanding of each requirement
- Risks & Opportunities; Management of Change; Legal & Other Requirements;
- ISO 45001:2018 PDCA Improvement Cycle
Module 3: OH&S MS Understanding
- ‘ICE’ Conformance; Effectiveness & Improvement of your OH&S MS
- Understanding ISO 45001:2018
For individuals and organisations seeking to understand how to undertake a holistic and systematic approach to internally auditing an Occupational Health & Safety Management System against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Course Information
Duration: 2 days
Module 1: Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Terms and definitions of an OH&S MS & the Standard
- Requirements and purpose of ISO 45001:2018 and an OH&S MS
- ISO 45001:2018 & the related family of standards
- PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) Understanding the Improvement Cycle
- OH&S MS Principles
Module 2: Internal Auditing a Systematic Approach
- Types of audits
- Auditing techniques & skills, risk based and evidenced based approach
- Phases of an audit (Prepare; Perform; Report; Revisit)
- Clauses 4 to 10 understanding of requirements for audit
- Risks & Opportunities; Management of Change; Legal & Other Requirements; Hazards & Risk
- What we audit for: ‘ICE’ Conformance; Effectiveness & Improvement
- Non-Conformance; Correction; Corrective Action; Root Cause
- Assessment of Audit documentation (Objective & Subjective Evidence)
- Audit reporting and follow up
- Case studies
Module 3: Internal Auditor
- Roles, responsibilities and leadership skills of an internal auditor and their team
- Managing the audit programme; scheduling of internal audits
- Auditor Attributes
- ISO 19011:2018
Module 4: OH&S MS Understanding
- Evaluation of the internal audit process and improvement
- Understanding the benefits of an OH&S MS and ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course Information
Duration: 5 days
This ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course focuses on all elements required to successfully lead and undertake an OH&S MS and ISO 45001:2018 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits.
It underpins the requirements of ISO 45001:2018; the understanding of ISO 19011:2018 the guidelines for auditing and 17021-1.
Our course helps to define the understanding of auditing against Annex SL and the requirements of the standard as well as auditing against your organisation’s own OH&S MS.
The four stages to audit are covered in depth; auditing for ICE; live audit practice and the development of key auditing skills; knowledge; aptitude; training and experience are just some of the benefits of our ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor course.
Our full suite of ISO courses will be available here soon.