ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management (EMS)
For individuals and organisations seeking an understanding of ISO 14001:2015 and it’s requirements including Annex SL and the High Level Structure (HLS).
ISO 14001:2015 Introduction Course Information
Duration: 1 day
Module 1: Introduction
- Principles of an EMS and ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015 and the related family standards
- Understanding Terms and Definitions key to the EMS and ISO 14001:2015
Module 2: Systematic Approach
- Understanding Annex SL & the High Level Structure (HLS)
- Understanding the scope of an EMS and its importance
- Requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and clauses 4 to 10
- Clauses 4 to 10 exercises & workshops for understanding of each requirement
- Aspects & Impacts; Risks & Opportunities; Management of Change; Legal & Other Requirements
- ISO 14001:2015 PDCA Improvement Cycle
Module 3: Quality Improvements
- ‘ICE’ Conformance; Effectiveness & Improvement of your QMS
- Understanding ISO 14001:2015 and it’s requirements
For individuals and organisations seeking to understand how to undertake a holistic and systematic approach to internally auditing an Environmental Management System against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Course Information
Duration: 2 days
Module 1: Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Terms and definitions of an Environmental Management Systems & the Standard
- Requirements and purpose of ISO 14001:2015 and an EMS
- ISO 14001:2015 & the related family of standards
- PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) Understanding the Improvement Cycle
- EMS Principles
Module 2: Internal Auditing a Systematic Approach
- Types of audits
- Auditing techniques & skills, risk based and evidenced based approach
- Phases of an audit (Prepare; Perform; Report; Revisit)
- Clauses 4 to 10 understanding of requirements for audit
- Aspects & Impacts
- Risks & Opportunities; Management of Change; Legal & Other Requirements
- What we audit for: ‘ICE’ Conformance; Effectiveness & Improvement
- Non-Conformance; Correction; Corrective Action; Root Cause
- Assessment of Audit documentation (Objective & Subjective Evidence)
- Audit reporting and follow up
- Case studies
Module 3: Internal Auditor
- Roles, responsibilities and leadership skills of an internal auditor and their team members
- Managing the audit programme; scheduling of internal audits
- Auditor Attributes
- ISO 19011:2018
Module 4: Quality Control
- Evaluation of the internal audit process and improvement
- Understanding the benefits of an EMS and ISO 14001:201
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course Information
Duration: 5 days
This ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course focuses on all elements required to successfully lead and undertake an EMS and ISO 14001:2015 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits.
It underpins the requirements of ISO 14001:2015; the understanding of ISO 19011:2018 the guidelines for auditing and 17021-1.
Our course helps to define the understanding of auditing against Annex SL and the requirements of the standard as well as auditing against your organisation’s own EMS.
The four stages to audit are covered in depth; auditing for ICE; live audit practice and the development of key auditing skills; knowledge; aptitude; training and experience are just some of the benefits of our ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor course.
Our full suite of ISO courses will be available here soon.